instagramExploring the outdoors makes Calgary-native Natalie Panek (@natalie_panek) happy — but she wants to trek far past the Canadian wilderness. “I’m working on a Mars rover program right now,” says Panek. “I have this long-term dream of wanting to travel to space.”
The 31-year-old rocket scientist has crossed a bunch off her bucket list: She earned a master’s degree in aerospace engineering, she helped build a solar-powered car and drove it across North America ... and she recently met Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau (@justinpjtrudeau), as part of #educationCAN. “It was so cool to really have someone who’s interested in hearing what young people have to say and having their voices shape the future of Canada,” she says. On #CanadaDay, instead of working on her ticket to space, Natalie is adventuring closer to home in Alberta’s Jasper National Park. “There’s so many places to see right in our own backyard.”
Photo by @natalie_panek
- floerz_Give @ariirhamm and @nrazka verified
- _tiarall33Give @ariirhamm dan @nrazka verified
- indrisyanGive @ariirhamm And @nrazka Verified
- varqhafarhanahGive @ariirhamm and @nrazka verified
- yennyrchmwti_Give @ariirhamm and @nrazka verified
- foto_ozlem_defne@instagram mükemmel‼️
- aruukeabdurazakovaVaaaa so beautiful!😍😍😘😚 I want there too!😫😣😣 😊😀
- freya_lovemeLooks lush
- zyz_wyfwhere is it?
- dmlisboa12Everything God does is beautiful.
Log in to like or comment.