nicolasbrunoThis week, I wrapped up my teacher's assistant scholarship program at @haystack_school and returned home with bountiful inspiration and time for introspection. A main priority of the program was to disconnect from our electronics and truly live in the moment.
Although I enjoyed this experiment, I am unintentionally continuing this electronic disconnection after yesterday's photoshoot. My camera took a plunge into the ocean after the tide swept away the sandbar underneath my tripod. I was able to recover my photos from the memory card by soaking it in fresh water and alcohol, but for my camera, no such luck. I cannot help but think of my carelessness in taking my most important tool for granted. I am hoping that the hard work that I put back into replacing the camera will reinstill a standard of cautiousness and sensory awareness for the changing environments that I shoot in. I will work tirelessly just as I had done to reach this point in the first place.
Model: My unbelievable talented girlfriend @alyssariggi Music: "Mermaid", @richardorofino https://youtu.be/4leTY-wWmzg
- bellyboyjrYou're very talented
- jennynganquiYour art is amazing!!! Just saw your photography on CNN>style>arts . Has a lot of density in each shot. Love it
- gabrielle.vazquezYour work is amazing 💙
- pookie.doll86Love this photo😍
- bw_maltsevWow! What a story! 👏👏👏
- helenemorner@miemariee97 han lager bilder av drømmene når han har sånn som du hadde med ho dama foran senga
- solerikaYour photos are stunning.
- phandyraAmazing 😍
- mrjsbelieveYour work and story is just amazing...new fan here fm Miami
- pauljames26Your creative imagination is beyond this world. Magnifico! 👌
- theladyoctaviaGorgeous magical stuff, this is. 🖤💀🖤
- sandra_dvlReally amazing Word ! Such an inspiration
- ymkjeeSo good! 😍
Log in to like or comment.