purekitchenblogSnap chatting dinner tonight. Homemade Kale pesto + veg meatballs. 😋😋 best part is my kids are gobbling up raw kale 👍🏻 👻snap: puremamas
- tamar.t.henryThis looks amazing!
- carlitabowkerYum. Miss you Jules
- shawniewattLooks soo good!
- renemo721Can we PLEASE have the recipe?
- purekitchenblog@renemo721 the pesto was so easy - raw kale (entire bunch) + loads of raw garlic + pumpkin seeds + pine nuts + sea salt + olive oil + cashew parm. I put all that into a food processor and blended until nuts were all chopped up but it was still chunky - not too smooth. The meatballs are from whole foods in freezer. I just cooked it on stove with coconut oil and Tamari. Total meal cost $15-16 and fed all 5 of us. 👌🏻 and cook time was only long only because of the noodles. Otherwise 5 minutes prep.
- purekitchenblogMeatballs were most expensive item. If you make some from scratch it's cheaper but more time consuming. @renemo721
- purekitchenblog@shawniewatt thanks! Btw Merrick first thing she said when she woke up "go yawnie pool" hahah
- purekitchenblog@veggiesdontbite 😘
- purekitchenblog@flynnlane 👋🏻😘
- purekitchenblog@jacquiamidon 😊
- purekitchenblog@beingtricia @tamar.t.henry ☺️
- purekitchenblog@carlitabowker miss you too
- renemo721Thanks Juli I am going to make it this weekend! But what is cashew Parmesan
- purekitchenblog@renemo721 it's basically nutritional yeast and toasted cashews all chopped up. I make it or buy it sometimes too. Basically vegan Parmesan cheese.
- purekitchenblog@renemo721 it's amazing and a game changer if you're looking to sub dairy. You can use regular Parmesan cheese if you want to.
Log in to like or comment.