usfwsCheck out these little stinkers spotted at Necedah National Wildlife Refuge in Wisconsin! It takes about three months for young skunks to mature and develop their signature musk. (Nikki Horne/USFWS) #skunk #wildlife #nature #wisconsin
- 71books@soapwalla I want one!
- leannerenae82So cute!! 😍 @droptrout
- paperiris@rcdep it's your little chums!
- yoonatkim@mradamlenz a surfeit of skunks!
- ali_clementDead dude @ddalton17
- setophagaOmg @sarahlynn727
- hazelyeux@redlich_kwong cuuuuuute
- sarahlynn727Sooooo cute, @setophaga!!! Makes me think of that Momma Opossum we saw crossing the road last season.
- setophagaThat was the best!! @sarahlynn727
- briar_creek_farm_funOh they are precious! We had 3 that lost their mother and fed with tiny bottles till they could eat. Little balls of soft fur you could hold in your hand. Feet smaller than my pinky nail. They had no smell at all till about 3 months when one let out a little puff of skunkiness! We then had to let them out on their own!😉 @usfws
- oceang1rlnycThey sell them as pets in other states and de scent them !
- greg_lloyd@ladykathleen wittle stinkers
Log in to like or comment.