fabrizialanzaZucchini flowers on stripped linen. stuffed for lunch yesterday! #armtotable #cookthefarm #lovedoingthis #meditation
- theheirloomchronicleLovely Fabrizia!
- cecilleweldonThis would make wonderful fabric @fabrizialanza 💃💃👌
- fabrizialanzaI would LOVE a fabric out of this who would make it???@cecilleweldon!!!!
- cecilleweldonYep I can organize a digital fabric print with a friend of mine. It can be printed on any fabric. You can do a small amount when it's digital. It's cheaper than the cost of traditional fabric printing set up and printing
- cecilleweldonSee my post just I forgot to add @fabrizialanza
- akermanannaI am also very interested!! Could we arrage something? @fabrizialanza @cecilleweldon Absolutely stunning!
- fabrizialanzaI am on it....what do i need to do?!?!
- karenrush46So looking forward to arriving on 4 July. Have your mother's and your books - loving them. 26 hours flying will get me there. Beautiful post.
- laurenmatildaWe always talked about fabrics and linens!💃
- akermananna@fabrizialanza If you produce this as kitchen towel or any other fabrics Iwill be very interested to have in our Swedish shop!
- fabrizialanzaSuper @akernananna! I shall see what comes up!
- debrawritesA great idea to reproduce this for kitchen towel or table cloth.
- melisaj.kyI love this!
- fabrizialanza@cecilleweldon forgot the name of your blog:)
- cecilleweldonGo to Cecille.com.au "Cecille's place" everything is there .. It lands on the blog but there are the other links too @fabrizialanza my fabric is hand screened but your one should be digitally printed to reproduce the complexity of Colour and just do a small test. Xxx💕
Log in to like or comment.