letsgetsomechickensOnce upon a time I thought cheap meat was a great deal. But once I took a minute to actually think of the true cost of cheap meat, that all changed. Now, I would much rather simply not eat meat than consume a 99 cent burger.
@farmsnotfactories asked me and my pig friends to help them spread the word about the atrocities of factory farming. Please do a little research and #turnyournoseup to factory farmed meat.
Cheap meat isn't good for any of us. Not humans, not the planet, and certainly not the sweet animals who are treated like garbage so that we can buy two breakfast sandwiches for $3 at Wawa.
Their lives are worth far more than that.
- foxesandrabbits👏👏👏 you're an angel
- _fallonbrooke_Love this! ❤
- kenzalooleeI ❤️ U
- farmgirlsk🙌🏻 love this!!
- rootsandwingsjournalYes, yes, yes!
- tantplantaThanks for spreading a good message. Happy midsummers eve!
- southafricandomesticgoddessYes on every level! People look at me funny when I take a vegetarian option if there's no free range available - gets a conversation going but mostly I get labeled a food snob... A label I wear with pride knowing I'm doing right by my health and conscience
- letsgetsomechickens@southafricandomesticgoddess Exactly! I'll gladly be called a snob if it means not sacrificing my conscience! ❤️
Log in to like or comment.