bofBREAKING | Dior to Appoint Valentino's Maria Chiuri as Creative Head Say Sources.
Christian Dior is set to announce after its couture show in early July that Maria Grazia Chiuri is joining the French fashion house from Italy's Valentino, two people familiar with the matter said. Read the full story now on businessoffashion.com [link in bio]
- nicholasr.hiltonI think it's awesome!! She would be the first female designer at the house of Dior, in 70 years!!
- hannahehiltonThat's amazing! Goosebumps @nhilton7590
- valerdorEvery house need a shake ✌✌✌Bravo MARIA👑👑👑👑
- rezabustami@miyuccia interesting! the 1st female C.director for Dior.
- pili_carrera_amsterdam🙌 good news ❤❤❤❤
- olallamr@beleruiz 🙌🏼💃🏽🙌🏼💃🏽
- beleruiz@olallamr emocionada noo? Jajajaja
- itsmuqaddamAhhhhhh! Excited 😍😎👊🏽
- olallamr@beleruiz si es verdad, son MUY buenas noticiassssss
- falakg@rheverma @malikatejura ooohh good choice!!
- kayito_n@thestyleinfidel have you heard?!😩
- thestyleinfidel@kayito_n sinceeeee nah
- yellowchicroad@waydecreative wow!! The plot thickens...
- nykapixOh my goodness @georgiagroom !
- debbie.akamineOlha esse insta @dolceflavio bjo
- emmyp007Exciting but now my favorite fashion duo is no more 💔
Log in to like or comment.