brianskerryPhoto by @BrianSkerry.
A Great White Shark swims through a school of jacks in the waters off South Australia. New research is revealing fascinating and complex lives of this dominant apex predator species of shark. One study reveals that white sharks live well into their 70s, which is longer than previously believed. What wisdom might a long lived animal that travels thousands of miles each year possess?
Check out the feature story in the July issue of National Geographic magazine (@natgeo) about great white sharks for more info!
For more shark and ocean wildlife photos #follow me, @BrianSkerry, on Instagram.
@thephotosociety #sharks, #australia #predators #savesharks
- afrahdaryHow did you take these sharks pics?
- elartedejoseMay I take this picture to make a painting? Please
- timsanfordWow! Amazing shot by @brianskerry
- elnazarj@brianskerry ohhhh nooooo
- brianskerryThanks @timsanford !
- brianskerryAbsolutely @elnazarj !
- obka7281I'm fascinated by your photos!
- chesbuencaminoCheck this out! One of my fave photographers @kendelworld
- kendelworldHave you seen The Shallow(s)?? @chesbuencamino
- germodfSeguilo a este @guidotrucco
- lauraalena93@laura_alena_ho 😳
- fuckarbysHELL TO THE NOPE
- lulusmalOlha que legal esse cara té @esterglem
- eobukhova@shakhnoza_sm i think you will enjoy this account!:) sharks! 🐟🐡🐠
- shakhnoza_sm@eobukhova pupsik, danke!!! When are we having our catch up? 😘
- pak_tamaraФантастичные фото
- hunteym@jakewhit99 @kern_murph @vance_bates
Log in to like or comment.