thesoftlandingWe've found that digestive bitters work fast to relieve heartburn and upset stomach caused by indigestion, and we’ve replaced our antacids and all of our stomach-upset products with our favorite organic bitters from @urbanmoonshine.
Knowledge about the importance of stomach acid is beginning to come to light, and people are realizing that their heartburn is often caused by too little stomach acid, not too much, and antacids just make the problem worse over time by stopping the stomach from functioning the way it’s supposed to, by stunting the production of acid. Bile is the same way. Too little bile causes problems with digestion, even the inability to digest, and we can become caught in a vicious cycle of belly upset from top to bottom.
Digestive bitters liquid, perhaps counter-intuitively, works to increase stomach acid and bile throughout the body which promotes proper digestive functioning. Not only does this solve the immediate problem of indigestion and heartburn, it also prevents the long-term negative effects caused by minimizing the production of these essential digestive elements as with conventional indigestion and heartburn medications.
Grab it from @luckyvitamin right here : http://thesoftlanding.com/LuckyVitaminUrbanMoonshine (LINK in profile)
- nichollegulcurGlad you shared this - I've been looking for a natural way to sooth my heartburn. Checking it out
- thecuriouscoconutI love this stuff!!
- thesoftlanding@breannasoare It really depends on which herbs are used in a specific digestive bitters formula, because some herb shouldn't be used during pregnancy. @motherearthliving has some great info on which herbs to avoid: http://www.motherearthliving.com/health-and-wellness/gentle-expectations.aspx
- thesoftlanding@truncationblog I'm not positive during pregnancy because some herbs are recommended. See you the comment right above this one for more info :-)
- purplebirdperfumesThat's so interesting
- greentalkAloe is my go to reduce heartburn.
- theranchingwifeI need to check this out. Thanks.😊
- suskunanneAre you in the uk @thesoftlanding
- suskunanneHow do you use aloe @greentalk 😊
- greentalk@suskunanne I use George's aloe juice. It has no taste. I think you take a quarter cup of juice.
- urbanmoonshine@truncationblog @meredithtested our Chamomile Bitters were designed to be safe in pregnancy. They are extracted in alcohol, but the dose is very small and therefor considered safe. 🌿🌿
- urbanmoonshine@behomewell Yes, you do! 😊 Let us know if you'd like a sample!
- meredithtested@urbanmoonshine Awesome thanks for clarifying!!
- urbanmoonshine@barebeautyblog We're flattered! ☺️🌿🙌🏾
- urbanmoonshine@breannasoare Our Chamomile Bitters are safe for pregnancy! 👌🏾👌🏾
- thesoftlanding@urbanmoonshine It's so great to hear that you have bitters that are safe during pregnancy!!
- activistmommyLOVE Urban Moonshine bitters!
- coffeechamomilecinnamon🍋Very Interesting Thanks🍋
- brook.merkelLove urban moonshine!!
Log in to like or comment.