sharonjoyceinteriorsBest light in the house, yet I still somehow killed the new succulents. Aren't they supposed to be fool-proof? 🤔 At least the ubiquitous FLF is thriving!
- sharonjoyceinteriors#kilimpillow #kilim #lacefielddesigns #homeoffice #goodmorning #interiordecorating #instadesign #fiddleleaffig #dallasblogger #prettypracticalhome
- thisisourblissI seem to be good at killing them too. 🙃 why?!!
- pixelimpressKudos that your fig is still thriving!@ that's impressive.
- sharonjoyceinteriors@thisisourbliss At least I'm not alone! All of my houseplants do really well, so I'm especially bummed about it. ☹️
- sharonjoyceinteriors@pixelimpress True! It's dormant right now--I'll feel better when I see some new growth again.
- susy_284Love it all❤️
- pamelahawkinsbrownGorgeous room. I'm impressed with the fiddle leaf.
- sharonjoyceinteriors@susy_284 Thank you! 😊
- sharonjoyceinteriors@pamelahawkinsbrown I'm afraid to show it off too much because I'll jinx it!
- julieaspearThe FLF is F.A.B.! Succulents are supposedly fool-proof, but I always murder them @mrorlandosoria commented his secret, he keeps a slew of them outdoors, and rotates a few inside at a time. GENIUS, if you live in a warm weather climate like his LA, or your TX, not so much in my stupid midwest Indiana.... they will either get frozen or torrentially rained upon, lighteninged or swept away in a tornado, potetially all in the same day!
- sharonjoyceinteriors@julieaspear I'll have to try moving them outdoors! I think I didn't water mine enough because everyone said they're so low-maintenance, which I confused with no-maintenance. 😂
- customhorrorFine ! ;)
- cadinteriorsLove this space! Fellow succulent killers unite. Ha!
- sharonjoyceinteriors@cadinteriors One's for sure a total loss, but the others might pull through!
- domicile37I love this photo. We have plantation shutters on most of the Windows in our new house and I have been wondering if I should hang curtains and how would it look. Let me say, it looks good!
- sarahsofiaproductions@prettypracticalhome so pretty!😍✨
- sharonjoyceinteriors@domicile37 None of the homes here frame out the windows! You get a windowsill and that's it--it's drywall around the rest. Shutters are an easy way to finish the windows, plus I like the light control and privacy. All my rooms have drapery panels with shutters--it looks too hard without them. Can't wait to see your new house!!!!
- sharonjoyceinteriors@sarahsofiaproductions 😘
- casawatkinsblogSo cozy!!!!
Log in to like or comment.