colettepatternsTurn straps in under 30 seconds! Grab a straw and a knitting needle or chopstick + follow this video with @delaneyscott. Tip: it works better with the sound turned up! #beetlejuice
- buffalogalknitsAnd fun to watch!
- mullinspamela3Thank you for that method.
- wyntercheyneflynnThank you for this ! I have just used this method and saved myself a lot of time and frustration.
- evelynwritesWhat the what? Fan. freaking. tastic!
- nerayaydinİyi fikir degilmi@glsmhobi
- flossieteacakes@t_jaye This tutorial might help you with some tube turning - it's much simpler and more magical than any method I've ever used!
- shar_bozz@dharmasews here it is!
- qwnbriI think I just met the solution to my loathing of turning pretty much any narrow tubes ...
- kimtaylorkruseHoly bobbins, Batman! This is life changing.
- annecrobertsonFully recognise I'm probably not showing you anything you don't already know but straw plus knitting needle brilliance! @justinegdh @rachaelwychan
- justinegdh@annecrobertson the addition of a straw is genius!!
- miritluzonVery cool. But when its 100cm long? 😕
- mariadascamilasUau!!! 😱
- sheroslsSo simple and so genius!!!! 🙌🏾 thanks for sharing that!!!
- robynbak99Oh just like that, how simple
- benerenardYeah, the sound is everything!
- pcmollachlol i use a blunt knitting needle for collar points too.
Log in to like or comment.