cleobutteraHere they are! The Mini Cream Cheese Sweet Samosas (Samboosak) in some rollin' action🎥
Bite-sized crispy samosas filled with cream cheese and sweetened with a drizzle of sugar syrup. SO GOOD!
Get the full recipe details by clicking on 'link in profile'! http://cleobuttera.com/middle-eastern/mini-cream-cheese-sweet-samosas-samboosak/
- neveenitaAho el sambosak ; ) @jinjo27
- d_abdel_aziz@neveenita shaklo gamed...bas meen ba2a el fady ely hayo3od ye3melo 😅😅
- halimahpShow Jen @rizzla55
- jalkalbani@cleobuttera I love this recipe.
- sishafi@sarvishshafi all her recipes are amazing!
- _ai5haaAlt for sej @hayam15
- hayam15@aziza_05x the whole page 😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤ im in love
- everything_moroccan@cleobuttera this looks amazing. Can you share what samosas wrappers do you use?
- cleobuttera@everything_moroccan sure! El Sonbula is the best texture by far but it sometimes cracks as we wrap it. So 2nd runner up would have to go to el karama. It doesn't crack at all but the texture is not as super crispy as el Sonbula.
- everything_moroccan@cleobuttera thank you so much for the tips. They look so cute and I definitely will try them with kiri I also thought I could use the wrappers to make the moroccan sweet briwat same concept but filled with sweet almond paste, fried then dipped in pure honey.
- rehab_8We usually had it as a dessert in Ramadan 😢❤️
- dilarageridonmez@kitchenfries 👏🏽
Log in to like or comment.