littlepineneedleMy partner's sister found me this AMAZING romper, secondhand! And it even has POCKETS 🍊🍊🍊 #pocketsareagirlsbestfriend #wiwt #thrifted #ootd
- monicascholteAw that's beautiful! :D
- monicascholteUgh can't believe how disrespectful people can be :(
- lilacghostlingHalloween dress love it! 😍😍😍😍
- karinamillanaoOh, girls.... You have no idea how "normal" catcalling is in South America... Geez... You can't come back home without having had some sort of experience.... The men would never do anything to you but they will say things. I don't even acknowledge it anymore....
- karinamillanaoOh, and I love how you love pockets ! I'm always removing pockets from my thrift finds lol.
- minatallah_ragheed@karinamillanao why? Pockets r great and very uncommon in things like rompers , dresses, and skirts
- lifesquizofrenic@amberisjesus I've reach the conclusion there's no way to avoid it from happening. To be honest, I've been catcalled while wearing nothing but a pair of jeans, a loose non-revealing top and sneakers. It's not a thing of what are you wearing. It's a cultural entitlement some moorons feel they've over women. Most of the times I've checked it's some type of prehistoric need some dudes feel to fullfill on public spaces hence it's not dangerous unless it came accompained by some other attitude. When I feel it, I tend to respond really loud and aggresive but not offensive, even though I think they deserve it. Kinda, "Ew, you're like 30 years pass my age". "Who the hell asked you?". It may seem reckless, but as I see it if the feel they have the right to tell me something, I've the right to respond. Besides, I've realized everytime I do this they get ashamed if it's more people around. I'm not saying you should do this, but this makes me feel entitled to my own space, more confident and hence fearless. Whatever it makes you feel this way you should do. Usually it's a mental process. Don't be scared, be cautious though. Remember they're wrong, not you. It's not your fault, whatever you're wearing or doing (wich usually it's just walking down the street). Do not feel ashamed, you've as much right as them to walk into public spaces. Sorry for this long reply, I hope I was somehow helpful. Good luck! 😗
- sawdust.diamondsI know this is thrifted, but does it happen to have a company tag?
- thestoryofellaThat's SO CUTE!!!
- auroaras_delightI love your outfit and hair today! It's quite adorable! Way to go 😍
- _kirstieellisthis outfit, like most of yours, is perfect and adorable! I can't 😍
- aamb.r@lifesquizofrenic @littlepineneedle thanks you guys so much!!
- eulaliathreadsOmg 😍😍😍
- sara.nstuff@littlepineneedle you're so cute !!! I love your outfits and channel so much omfg 😍❤❤
- littlepineneedle@babewiththepwr no! I am not sure where it's from
- littlepineneedle@lifesquizofrenic ❤️❤️
- its.madison.roseAnnika you're literally the cutest YouTuber ever ❤️❤️
- fvckingerardwayThis is so cute! I want it
- peroxide.foxI used to have this! My sister sold it behind my back 😭
- smlewtas_shopYour vids and tutorials and obsession with interesting/unique patterns had inspired me to thrift interesting patterned clothes. Thank you!
Log in to like or comment.