shadesofblueinteriorsThis week I've had several questions come up on my blog about the floating shelves in my bathroom, so I thought I'd share here real quick how I made them. I followed @shanty2chic Easy DIY Floating Shelves tutorial but bc I wanted them thinner I used 1x2 common boards for the frame and then put 1x2 premium boards on the edge and 1/4" ply for the top (I didn't attach ply to the bottom & just painted it white). It was so easy I had my kids help me.
- thelilacbarnSuch a perfect space! Just stunning, I adore the contrast between the woods & whites 😍
- coliedoranI thought that it looked like that. Love your creations 😘
- leahwatson@bwnesmith all of this 😍
- pearlsandtwigsAbsolutely beautiful!!! Love everything about this space. ❤️❤️
- lesa.nicholsThat mirror! ♡♡♡
- gracecottagehhiThis is a super creative mix of elements and like it all 💙💙💙
- paintedtreevintageLove this bathroom! 💕🌳
- sawdust2stitchesRachel every time I see this bathroom I do a double take! I seriously love it!
- shadesofblueinteriors@sawdust2stitches haha thanks Corey! Xo
- brittalewThese are perfect! I've been wanting to make their shelves too, but not as chunky. Glad u figured it all out for me!
- jamieeverafterlove the wicker touches!
- lampsplusBeautiful! ❤️❤️
- annekemcconnellI love EVERYTHING about this!
- bwnesmith@leahwatson i am pretty sure I've pinned this somewhere. Oh my ❤️
- texasdecorLove everything here! 😍
- thisoldhousenjThis bathroom is amazing!!! 👍
- blackoakww@shadesofblueinteriors good stuff you haven going on here!!
- shadesofblueinteriors@blackoakww thank you so much for all the insta love!
- blackoakww@shadesofblueinteriors 👊🏻😁
- melindaprincemarksYou are a go getter!❤️
Log in to like or comment.