knittingdaddyCruising along on my shawl design, I've been paying attention to how much yarn I'm using and how much shawl I plan to knit. I'm pretty sure one skein isn't going to quite be enough. Fortunately, the LYS had another skein in the same colorway, so I picked it up during lunch. I now have zero fear of yarn chicken and might make the shawl larger than originally planned, when I thought I might be able to squeak it out of a single skein.
Yarn is @thefiberseed Sprout in Spinel. Needles are #Karbonz by @knitterpride. Yarn ball being wrangled by @theyarnit.
- knittinlittleThat's a great red!
- susanbandersonIt's so pretty
- thefiberseedThat's turning out great!
- imagined_landscapesAh, the one-skein/two-skein design dilemma...😉 I know it well.
- grapevine_homesteadYou certainly are knitting along from the last time picture! You go daddy.
- knittingdaddy@imagined_landscapes -- especially when the answer is going to end up being ~one-and-a-third skeins. 😉
- shoebee1Beautiful yarn. I can't wait to see the shawl.
Log in to like or comment.