- constancefarroCute! Have y'all tried removing your temp wall paper before? We want some for our baby nursery, but I don't want to damage the walls 😬
- wldrnessa@constancefarro we have and we haven't had a problem!!
- wallpops@constancefarro we've all tested it ourselves at our homes and even on our desks, it really does come off easily! :)
- wallpopsAnd no worries because we're still obsessed with this room 😍😍
- wldrnessa@wallpops we 💗💗💗 it!
- daphnemercedesTemp wall paper...?!!!
- wallpops@daphnemercedes yes! We have a line called NuWallpaper where you just peel, stick, and done! It's perfect for quick room upgrades, dorms, apartments and all over your house :)
Log in to like or comment.