suburbanturmoilI won't lie-- Today's hike felt more like a forced march. But when we were done, all they could talk about was coming back and doing it again! Kids are weird, man.
- gkd12ain't. that. the truth!
- parkerrebekahWhat trail did you hike? @suburbanturmoil
- suburbanturmoil@parkerrebekah The interpretive trail and the Wildcat Trail.
- parkerrebekah@suburbanturmoil Thanks! We're in Brentwood and love a good, kid (somewhat) friendly trail👍🏻
- grammafriedaI took my boys now 51 &45 to Montgomery Bell each summer . They played in the little stream by the playground , I had gone there as a child and swam in the lake . Then I took my Grandchildren to the same place where their Fathers played ! My Grandson Evan went back to the very same spot I had taken his photo at age 1 1/2 and posed in the same position ! Now I have two greatgrandkids to carry on the tradition. It's a fun place !!!
Log in to like or comment.