thesoftlandingHave you ever tried a reusable food wrap?
@abeego is the company behind these extraordinary wraps that are made of hemp and organic cotton fabric infused with a biodegradable blend of beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. The wraps are meant to replace plastic wrap and zip-top baggies, and can be used to cover bowls, save leftovers or pack a sandwich. They have many uses and can even help with fermenting jobs because of their inherent breathability, letting just the right amount of air inside to keep things a-growin’. Just fold or shape Abeego around whatever you’re aiming to preserve, and voila! Welcome to non-toxic, food-saving heaven.
- firstteachersYes!! We love this brand!!
- abeegoSuch a pretty photo @thesoftlanding. Thanks for spreading the word!
- maisonpurLove reusable wraps!
- cheshirefieldsOn my want list! 😍
- wholeclarityNice 🍃
- wildrootswellnessBeautiful! I have some "beeswrap" now that I love, but I'll have to look into this brand 💕 thanks for sharing!
- thesoftlanding@abeego Oh thank you!
- thesoftlanding@way2gomom They're seriously so unique!
- thesoftlanding@maisonpur Aren't they ingenious?
- thesoftlanding@cheshirefields You're gonna love them!
- thesoftlanding@wildrootswellness I've heard of Beeswraps too and bet they're great!
- thehomesteadinghippyI've heard of them...Glad to know the are all I've heard!
- simplepurebeautyNope, not yet!
- behomewellI want to learn more about @abeego!! 👌🏼👌🏼
- abeegoGet in touch @behomewell. I'm happy to chat.
- good.girl.gone.green@abeego is so flippin' awesome. #madeinCanada ❤️
- good.girl.gone.green@behomewell you will love them. 💕
- purplebirdperfumesThat's a very good idea
- naturalplasticitywonderful inspiration today☀️
Log in to like or comment.