tasmaniaLooking down on the jagged spires of Mount Geryon from the summit of the Acropolis in Tassie's Central Highlands. These rugged and remote mountains are part of the Du Cane Range in the Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park and are a popular side trip for those tackling the 6-day trek of Tassie's infamous Overland Track. The track is most often explored during our warmer months of October to May, but it offers a stunning and unique experience for the intrepid (and well-prepared) adventurer looking to venture into this magical landscape during our snowy winter months. As you can see, whatever the season, it's sure to take your breath away! Thanks for tagging #discovertasmania, @ffourie! #SeeAustralia #Tasmania #MountGeryon
- paulincadillacSpectacular !!!!!!
- nursekat69Wow! So beautiful @evieburgess ! Crazy that's in our back yard! 😱
- morgaine_rae@noicephotography A C R O P O L I S
- jgcoaty@rachel64 @zanderfarr @neenstahs 👻
- coastal_shackPowerful photo @ffourie! 👌
- geecawx@ekrome #highlands
- imogene.grant@queenmyrtle better get some hiking shit
- firstname.lastname@example.org Acropolis looking sexy
- timmohr39@hozzle42 @jacobtownsend31
- sirboudOne day from the lake st Clair @janita_mather @rowyaboat @aliceclaires
- fapires@brunogarin @bianigro qdo vamos?!
- ffourieThank you for the feature @tasmania!
Log in to like or comment.