telluridevaStartups aren’t just about generating profits. They’re also about doing the things we love and protecting the things we love. Good reminder from TVA2016 company @Western_Rise:
“Sunday Stoke. One of the West’s most iconic rivers, the Rio Grande flows nearly 2,000 miles from Colorado’s San Juan Mountains to the Gulf of Mexico. After a swift descent from its headwaters, the river enters the high San Luis Valley, where it forms channel-meanders, lush wetlands and vibrant riparian habitat. Although much of the lower Rio Grande has been diverted or impounded by dams, extensive reaches of the upper river remain critical to imperiled fish and wildlife and offers unique recreational opportunities. Since 2015 our partner @westernriversconservancy has been working on multiple project for revitalization and habitat protection. Find our more more over at@westernriversconservancy. #LiveTheMountainLife | #TrustTheWild |#RiversMatter Photo: @andrewmiller07”
- western_riseThanks for shoutout! #RiversMatter
- sh8nka@tellurideva nice shot! 🍕🍕🍕 3/3 ✔👌
- alphaolympiaSo true, as a start up couldn't agree more
- jedrecordLove it! Great use of the foreground 👍🏻
- kaszphotocreativeGorgeous 😍💚
- justinkunimotoBeautiful photo!
- wildanalogSuch an amazing concept! Just sold a company and about to start working on my next venture. 👍
- elizabethstravelpicsWhat! Super cool. I work for lean startup. I'm sure you're familiar since you're in the startup biz 😎
- tellurideva@tajibeetees Lean principles are sacred 🙌🏽
- andycabistan@tellurideva accelerator for outdoor startups? What?! This is awesome.
- tellurideva@andycabistan we think so too😃
- anniemaygayBeautiful!! 😍
Log in to like or comment.