iolstephanieWell, I found the end of my rope. Also, hormones. My procedure is at 1pm. The NP is sweet and tried to move it up, as did my super nurse (I have him and someone he's possibly training) but anesthesia is booked. I lost it. I hope they know how badly I need to go home. I really want to have a sobfest, but I don't need the sinus headache and keep setting off my heart monitor today as it is.
- annajanusz8It is OK to cry. You are dealing with a lot right now. What is the procedure you're having? Trying to catch up on your posts..... Sending you love.
- iolstephanie@annajanusz8 today is a trans esophageal echocardiogram.
- elvanmcmHang in there ❤️
- nickav25((Hugs)) this has to be so hard
- kgioSo awful when you just want to be at home with your boys :( I hope things start to turn around.
- mrs._fieldsSending so much love your way. 😘😘😘😘
- nestheaSending you Love, Hugs ans Best wishes
- momtessorimapHugs stephanie!!! We're all praying for you!
- hilarina79You are brave, truly.
Log in to like or comment.