parisianfloors75001 - Rue Saint-Honoré
Looking back at some of my first images that I took in Paris, I wish I could re-shoot certain floors in better light or with different shoes. This one was on top of my list. Unfortunately the restaurant where I shot this floor closed and the new "modern" restaurant decided to put a wooden parquet floor over this one ( i hope they put it on top of it and not destroy the beautiful old mosaic floor). So my quest for more of this super cool palm shaped mosaics in different colors continues.
Have a nice sunday afternoon!
- misskjbee@planejayne1 😍
- adi_rosenthal@annsofiewachmann if you took a minute to read the caption you'd see that he wishes to recapture floors in better lighting and with better shoes, which would explain the repost.. Shouldn't take too much time to read it 😊
- annsofiewachmann@adi_rosenthal Ahh that's true i did't read the caption 😝😅 - thanks 😉
- taupeologyinteriors@mialanskis look up and look down when in Paris!!
- billabum@ohlangoulant @freddieface I think you'll both love this account
- ohlangoulant@billabum yup yup yup !!!!! @tyroneblode @lulu_pic
- mollycatmosaicsLove this one!
- elisegerrer@hlnweber et celui la
- gentlemen_inccool :D
- leparispicnicWhich restaurant covered up that amazing floor? 😡
- parisianfloors@leparispicnic i think it is called Cafe de la Regence now.
- tamartlvSurprise surprise
- silvanamanganaAll are Amazing 😍😍😍
- sasssasssasssasssassYou are simply great at this.
- parisianfloors@worldwidebitch haha thx
- lizlizbobizbizBest @peterkawecki
Log in to like or comment.