adamliawDefinitely one of the most innovative and exciting menus I've eaten lately. NORA is killer. High-concept Thai food, great staff, wow-worthy pairings including everything from natural wine to daiginjo sake to infused Coca-cola, music changes as dishes come out. And the best thing about it is that it's fun. Thanks @nora_melbourne.
This dish of papaya, cashew, fermented garlic and school prawns was called "too many Italians and only one asian".
- sharonmicOut next Melbourne trip @katiecool ?
- iamnattles@scruffydog101 we should go here!
- kantansc@ateegoy mmmmm jom!
- deidrepainterLet go here @markfischerr !
- rupertrdog.@emilykris another bday option?
- nora_melbourneThank you for your kind words @adamliaw we are humbled.
- emilykrisGood thinking @rupertrdog , maybe I can make a delicious festival of it
- fiona_travelsNext time in Melbourne @charlichomps ❣
- cedservicesBloody Nora @nthomson
- annikadehesse@knogsy put it on the list
- brodielancasterSo nice to meet you, Adam! 👋🏼
- mscoffeescent@surekha89 🙌🏽
- surekha89@mscoffeescent The hot chocolate!
Log in to like or comment.