melaniefionaEnergy doesn't lie. It is a force. It is magnetic. It is the unexplainable feeling in your gut that pushes you to think, feel, and question things. Do not resist. Always follow the energy... Trust it will lead you to what you're looking for. 💜 #LittleAwakenings #Awake xo
- ronnie_luv_Follow @infinitewaters
- brie.diazI loved your video!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing! It's a beauty up message!
- brittanyvjonesHeeeey M
- teresabrown77Have a Beautiful Saturday, Mel. Sending Love 💜😘
- bri_aikoNeeded this soooo much. Thank you!
- starrzytI don't know how to be guided by anything else anymore✌✊
- sladewilliams83Yes ma'am
- noshipsgoYessss melanie U better sing on snap!!!!!! 👄👄👄💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾
- iamredvelvettHi @melaniefiona, My name is Kristal McClodden, I was molested by my mothers step dad when I was around 8. I knew it was wrong so I had the courage to go straight to my mother. That's when I learned that I wasn't the first of his victims, yet she told me not to speak about it. She begged me not to tell my father because he was just being released from prison & she never went to the police because she worried about keeping the family together. I kept quiet, but it was always awkward because I felt on the outside looking in on all of the “make believe” interactions. Keeping quiet also led him to continue to come after me & when I became a teenager he started trying to bribe me into letting him do things. I promised myself for years that I’d speak about it, but I learned that timing was everything. I knew for a fact that confronting him as well as the steps I decided to take towards healing would endure more negative than positive. I knew I’d lose some phony family & I had to grow to become completely fine with it, knowing I’d make room for healthier relationships. My family has enabled & protected this monster for far too long & many still don’t want the truth exposed in effort to protect the “perfect family” image. This secret is too dark & has affected too many young lives. I don’t care how anybody feels about the hidden truth or if they choose not to speak to me because of it. But for my family to HATE me, SLANDER my name, MISTREAT my mother & take It on my children is dead wrong. This is not only an ongoing issue worldwide, but it’s neglected in the black community. So for any victim that comes across my story, I want you to know that it’s not about being accepted by those who care nothing about your best interest. I now understand the strength it takes to break the cycle of generational curses & secrecy, so I’ll continue doing my part by bringing awareness to child molestation. #HAVETHECOURAGETOTELL Will you support me? https://www.facebook.com/HAVETHECOURAGETOTELL
- thespiritfilledscoopLove ✨💜
Log in to like or comment.