dianefuThursdays are active recovery days where boys engage in games like tumbling, soccer / football, and other bodyweight movements. The girls will skip rope, run, practice helping each other hold their start positions along with other bodyweight activities as well.
#FuBarbell #Chineseweightlifting #ZhuhaiWLCamp
- barbellsfoodandjojo@therealcoachmigs I will be doing this at TCF on my next active recovery day.
- email@example.com @mikaelabriggs @cwongggggggg
- codysunkelThis is awesome @carlpaoli
- wbelasik@dietzoda @morganvoz 👍
- dianefu@codysunkel @carlpaoli do a progression video on the second / third movement. These kids are little ninjas.
- passionfruitpapi_@williammcarthur @hussfitbokhari tomorrow's workout
- ahajduczok7@ajl0423 @james_whelan @ctensley @sdehmster now this is some active recovery we should be doing.
- nick_freije@hilzc0411 @doitbarefootinc active recovery
- trmcpaNext mobility day! @erika.suzanne @mark_hanebury @coley.monster @clementeismyfirstname @marisolchick
- stcalli_@randi_stevens 😳🤔
- randi_stevensThat looks fun! @stcalli_cf
- cf_darryliousIt's all about movement 🤓
- slw_n_stdy@chrisyang150 when we gonna do this coach?
- mike_bing_Check it out @tracyfober
- aracelimiller1Such amazing training! Thanks for all your posts!
- annaroganovadeveigneLove watching your posts about this school!!!
- strength_geek@dianefu Intereting because girls develop athletically, strength wise too, at a younger age than boys.
- dianefu@strength_geek yeah, not these boys. They have 8 packs at the age of 11!
- mark_lisica@dianefu Hey! Idk if this was asked yet, and thanks for all this great info, but do you have any knowledge of their diet routines? Food looks great but what are some nutritional beliefs, do they cut/bulk, and so forth!
Log in to like or comment.