archaichoneyYarrow is a warrior plant and instills courage in those who feel shy, timid or weak. It encourages you to grow your strongest when you are faced with adversity. It is ruled by Mars: pungent, bitter and strong. Medicinally it is well known as a great wound healer and stops up bleeding. A great diaphoretic too, helping sweat out a fever... and soo much more!
- archaichoney#plantmedicine #plantspiritmedicine #pacificnorthwest #wildcrafting #northwest #yarrow #herbalist #herbalism #witchlife #witchesofinstagram #mars #blood #warrior
- courier5such a tonic
- branchandboneShe's such a babe. 🌿
- archaichoney@courier5 totally and a yummy bitter.
- archaichoney@branchandbone ain't she! I always get super excited to see yarrow in bloom ❤️
- courier5yes, definitely!
- laughing.king.apothecaryOne of my favorites :)
- mothermountainherbalsLOVE this photo ❤️🙌🏽
- guardeners_of_the_landDo you make a tea out of the flowers?
- archaichoney@guardeners_of_the_land sometimes I do, depending on what's going on. It's quite bitter, so it is good as a digestive. But also does good things for fevers and period issues.
Log in to like or comment.