laurenmacyogaMy first progress photo! 2 month progress in dancer pose! Cannot wait until the day that I don't need that strap anymore!
Up until this point, I hadn't felt like I had made enough progress to post. Definitely being overly critical of myself! It's so much easier to see progress in photos 😊
#letsstartyoga @jessicaolie #yoga #yogaeverydamnday #yogi #yogagirl #yogalife #yogalove #yogalifestyle #yogisofig #yogaeverywhere #yogainspiration #namaste #inversionjunkie #fit #yogafun #yogaaddict #motivation #yogapractice #igyoga #instayoga #yogaspiration #yogainspo #progress #progressnotperfection #transformation
- jnicoleyogathis is awesome girl!! 😍
- worldofatlantisHow often did you practice this pose? Beautiful progress! ✌🏼💚 @laurenmacyoga
- balancedberryAmazing progress! ❤️
- laurenmacyogaThank you @jnicoleyoga !! Your progress photos inspire me everyday! 😊😘
- laurenmacyoga@worldofatlantis not that often, actually. Maybe 2-3 times per week. I only really stepped it up in the last 3 weeks or so. I focus most on my hamstrings, because that's my toughest spot!
- danielledoesyogaAmazinggg 💝 💝 💝
- worldofatlantisThat's so encouraging, just goes to show how much a little practice can do! 💚 @laurenmacyoga
- nicouze_yogaOutstanding and awesome 👍
- amazfitGreat job with squaring your hips in this pose!!
- alexnerney1That progress is amazing for 2 months!
- jnicoleyogaAw thanks @laurenmacyoga your posts are super inspiring to me as well! 😊
- lisbetillaHow can I make a split? @laurenmacyoga
- laurenmacyoga@lisbetilla Hey girl! The 2 most important poses for getting the splits are: 1. Half splits and 2. Low lunge. The following other poses help as well: Lizard lunge, forward bend, and pigeon pose. I hope that helps!
- postgradstatI started yoga a little over 2 months ago and I can definitely tell the difference. It's amazing how much your body can do when you actually put the work in. Congrats on your progress and good luck!
Log in to like or comment.