thepistachioprojectI am beyond amazed and pleased with the color that this hair rinse turned into!
Do you use a hair rinse instead of a conditioner? I do! I made the switch to #NoPoo over 6 years ago and I've never looked back!!!
And yes... I'm going to leave you hanging on what this #hairrinse is made out of. It's coming to the blog soon, I promise.
- healthfully_hannahIt's such a pretty color!
- homegrowncollectiveWe would love to share with our Members!
- naturesnurtureThat looks good enough to drink!
- thepistachioproject@homegrowncollective Share away!!!
- barebeautyblogLook gorgeous!
- barebeautyblogAlso, now I really want a glass of rosé...
- thehomesteadinghippyPretty color
- hen_familyThat looks awesome!
- thenaturallyblessedmamaWow! I like it too! I use my own Henna mixture for extra color and a mixture of Castile soap and coconut milk as shampoo. I can't wait to check it out on the blog!! 😊
- behomewellWant it! 👍🏼👍🏼
- texanerinThanks for the answer! :)
- thesoftlandingLove the delicate color and can't wait to hear what you're using for the hair rinse!
- truncationblogI really want to try no poo, but I'm so scared!
- thepistachioproject@truncationblog You should try it! If it doesn't work you can always go back. 😉
- brigoreCan you use these with color treated hair too?
- simplepurebeautySo pretty!
- thepistachioproject@brigore Yes you can!
- good.girl.gone.greenNice colour!
- goldmountainbeautyLooking forward to seeing the post 😊
Log in to like or comment.