carneyvorousI seem to get this card a lot. Representing new beginnings but I have so many new beginnings so often I'm not sure what message I need to receive. Anyone have ideas? #tarot #tarotcommunity #tarotcards #tarotreader #tarotreadersofinstagram #thewildunknown #fortuneteller #carneylife #aceofcups #radicalselflovecoven #rslcoven
- carneyvorousIt was the first card I pulled from the deck when I got it. First card I pulled when I got my new job 3 weeks ago. First card I pulled in my new apartment...
- kristiina.andI often think of this card as "Heart Opening". I've been seeing it a lot lately as well. For me, I think it has to do with opening up to myself and other people, like the care bear I posted in the group yesterday. I would keep a journal of the cards you pull and what's going on in your life. Then go back through it and you can start to see what they mean for you. Hope this helps 💗
- firstname.lastname@example.org that's a great way to look at it. Maybe it is trying to tell me to open myself or my heart... Not so easy for me. Journaling is a good idea! Thanks!!
- jeffbmoore@carneyvorous you'd better return that NJ place. Scofflaw.
- carneyvorous@jeffbmoore never!
Log in to like or comment.