danielleadairzI'm joining an amazing group of women this week who are sharing what it's REALLY like to run an online creative business. Ashley from @fireandwindco put together a campaign called #theimperfectboss to show that every business, no matter how it looks online, has ups and downs.
I have a million I could share, but honestly? I'm burnt out. Again. It's a vicious cycle. But I'm figuring it out, just like we all are.
I deeply encourage you to scroll through the photos with #theimperfectboss. I've already seen some powerful reminders that we ALL struggle.
#thenativecreative #crafternoon #makesomething #creativelife #smallbiz #businessblogger #blogging #bloggerlife #bloomyellow #solovelysofree #sheislight #girlboss #ladyboss #womeninbiz #solopreneur #mycreativebiz
- abelard_lines❤️ I feel this so much. I just bounce between burning out here and burning out in my other endeavors. 😂/😭
- allietymoFelt this way a couple years ago, it definitely takes a conscious ever to NOT enter into burn-out mode. It's HARD. Give yourself permission to slow down (trust me, it's totally ok to pull back💗)
- eatonwellnessLove this!
- heather_risingI love this!!!
- luveashlynlove this
- kelli.prestonYou are so amazing, Danielle!
- twotorontocopywritersWorth looking at :)
- danielleadairz@allietymo Thank you! I'm learning to set boundaries and say no to work, but it's a challenge.
- email@example.com Aw thank you! How have you been??
- hedera_houseOh yep. I feel this. Burnout sucks.
- littledotcreativeMe too girl, me too ❤
- kaylahollatzI've been here too. Let me know how I can encourage you along the way!
- trena_littleMe either! It's like a hamster on that little wheel in their cage right!
- kelli.preston@danielleadairz I have been doing well. I totally understand the burnout cycle. I seem to be in a little one right now too.
- finickydesignsBurnout. All too real. 😕
Log in to like or comment.