linenlaidfeltWin this handmade book! To enter, comment below sharing your idea for how you would fill this book in a meaningful or creative way.
I’m passionate about the way handmade books can be used to enrich our lives, which is why I created the #myusedbook campaign to showcase books in action. (If you haven’t already, please take part by posting a photo of your favorite journal or sketchbook and mention the hashtag!) On May 31, I’ll choose a winner based on the idea that’s most inspiring. And I’ll hope that the recipient will then share photos of how they’ve put this little book to use.
- chelsea.bessingerMy son will start school in Aug and I would love to have each of his teachers write about him each year. All good things I hope 😉
- sarah.helen.clarkMy husband and I are trying to be intentional about entertaining people in our home and building community. I would use it as a guest book/memory book for remembering guests and good times over the years.
- elsa_maria_my new nephew or niece is born soon - i'd love to write down some moments i am going to share with him or her.
- 1220bloomstThe dearest person in my life is retiring from our work soon and I cry thinking about not seeing her everyday.....so I would I fill that book with all my thoughts of her....thank her for all the ways she has helped me and just send her off with lots to read in her new found spare time.
- jodenabI'd use it to keep track of projects.
- curvyticaI know it sounds cheesy but I would fill it with pictures and descriptions a of where and when the picture was taken. I plan to travel as much as I can, even though we have Instagram and Facebook to share our memories, I would like to keep a physical copy of the memories. It seems more personal to me.
- armygirlfriend_ssgMy boyfriend will soon be deploying to Kuwait and I would fill it with letters from him will he was away. 💗
- retiredmhI am a newbie bookbinder. I would use the book to chronicle my various projects, including steps, pictures, and lessons learned.
- paigebingyLove this. My husband and I are about to leave our home and commit to full time mission work and I would fill it with our prayers and stories of all that's going to happen to look back on in the future!
- e__drawsI would fill it with pictures of my loved ones and fill the pages with reasons I love them and quotes from them so I'll have something to look at when I'm sad.
- twink_lesWedding guest book/memory book for my friend. Would fill it with notes from loved ones to the newly weds and Polaroids from their day. ❤️ @erica.Belmont
- chicandfrugalI would use it for my wedding vows and hold it during the ceremony!
- lindseytaylorI would fill it with hope and dreams, daily doodles, inspirational quotes, to-do lists, and travel memories. I like having a space to let my creativity and daily thoughts come through. Journaling is something I really enjoy and allows me to express myself through writing and drawing. As an artist, this book would be put into safe and loving hands.
- jillstephanie1018As a teacher, I am always learning as I grow as an educator and a learner as well. I would write down notes I have each year and see how I've transformed from the beginning of my journey
- valentinxklug_annmicheleI am a pastry chef. My recipes come from years of experience and out of my own pea brain. Although any holiday is incredibly busy professionally, I always make at least a dozen varieties of Christmas cookies. The children of the family are grown. I would like to record my cookie recipes for my eldest niece. She is the keeper of the flame when it comes to family traditions. Thank you, A-M
- sofiesandwichAs an artsy person, I would fill it with doodles, drawings and notes of things I should remember. I like to remember in style!
- decorousdishesI would use it for bullet journaling.
- msshawnflowersI'm newly engaged at 37 years old. My fiancé and I have been together for almost two years and plan to marry this October. We would fill these pages together as our bedside communication journal. Anytime either of us has something to share with the other that can be more easily expressed in writing we would write an honest note and leave it on his/her nightstand. Perhaps some pages would be filled with prayers for one another... or confessions of difficulty in one area or another... or invitations to make love... or words of affirmation... or concerns... or love poems... or honey-do-lists!! 💛
- avaelizabethsmommyI would write down memories of my 4 month old so she can ready them when she gets older!! 💕💕💗
- valentinxklug_annmicheleAnd the winner is....?
Log in to like or comment.