shineorganicsCookies for breakfast? Yes, Please. Make these healthy Mini Chocolate Coconut Banana Breakfast Cookies.
Whole grain oats, honey and chopped walnuts are mixed with our Shine Organics Calm pouch and @wild_friends Coconut Peanut Butter for a mini breakfast cookie that will fuel your morning.
Mini Chocolate Coconut Banana Breakfast Cookies
(makes 15 cookies)
· 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons quick oats
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 cup Wild Friends' Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter
· 2 tablespoons honey
· 1 Shine Organics Calm pouch
· 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts (or any chopped nut or dried fruit of your choosing)
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until everything is well combined (note that the dough will be very sticky). Measure a large tablespoon of dough per cookie. Using your hands, roll the measured dough into a ball and slightly flatten (as the cookies will not spread when baked). Place each cookie onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes (edges should be browned slightly). Let the cookies cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for one week.
Check back tomorrow for a Giveaway of our Calm Pouches and treats from @wild_friends .
#cookies #cookies #healthycookies #breakfast #breakfastcookie #wildfriends #shineorganics #healthyeating #healthyliving #peanutbutter #nongmo #organic #allnatural #healthytreat
- kalejunkieOh yeah!!!
- shineorganics@kale_junkie happy to hear you're sharing in our excitement of these healthy treats!
- nowheremalasPretty awesome :)
- steenieeeeee_@shineorganics are u only sold online? any retailers that sell your products?
- p2peopleTarget sells Shine!!!!
- shineorganics@steenieeeeee we are available at Target, ShopRite, Publix, and Amazon
- shineorganics@paulinalaurant thanks!
- shineorganics@yourellis thanks!
Log in to like or comment.