thelifeartistOn June 5th I'm flying to SE Asia with a group of storytellers from around the country. We were invited by The Exodus Road (@theexodusroad) to come and see and learn about the abolitionist work they're doing in the sex slave industry on the other side of the world, which: in this day and age, the other side of the world is also somehow our own neighborhoods; the abused our own sons and daughters. Additionally, "in this day and age" means you can travel to SE Asia with us, journeying through our senses just by opening various apps on your phone. Here's my invitation: come along and learn what we learn? Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #TERstorytellers.
- themrshugginsOh friend. I will be praying!
- candicemae_jonesWonderful. @kendallaltmyer : maybe you'd like to follow too? This lady is golden. 💛
- kendallaltmyer@candicemae_jones yes!! Thank you for showing me this account!
- theexodusroadYes! You get it! Thank you for choosing to invite people with you as you come to see the realities of "this day and age" in SE Asia with The Exodus Road. We are glad you are a part of this Storytelling group. All the best! - Angie Washington, Communications Manager, The Exodus Road
- mrslauraparkerSeriously, so so honored and hopeful to get to journey this road with you in person. in Asia.
- thelifeartist@theexodusroad Thank you, Angie! 😘
- thelifeartist@mrslauraparker I feel the same way, Laura Parker! 💗
Log in to like or comment.