oodiekinsFor all those asking what I use on a daily basis to moisturize my scalp and locs💆🏽. Each bottle is about $1 and some change, they smell awesome😍🙌🏽, and you can find them at your local beauty supply store. #Oliveoil #VitaminEOil #DiFeel
- delltheweirdoWhy don't you use coconut oil that keeps my locs moisturize
- lanora.joYesssss! Mixed with rosemary! And jojoba oil Bomb!
- oodiekins@delltheweirdo I use these or coconut oil
- simply_tiffy_U sharing the secrets n then I can't get none cuz it sold out 😩😩😩😩😩
- oodiekins@simply_tiffy_ I have here by me, I'll grab some for u
- deleon2.0Learn something new everyday..gotta try these thanks 👌 @oodiekins
- ummvalentinoDo you mix them or apply one after the other...
- oodiekins@ummvalentino I never mix, I only use one at a time.
- ummvalentinoOh... ok so apply the olive oil then the vit e or alternate different days/wks... Sorry I'm not following lol been up since yesterday I'm going to bed lol
- oodiekinsNo I just use either one. I use just one every other day.
- bina_baht_israelWow!! They cost $3 in my location? Where are you purchasing them for a buck?
- oodiekins@bina_baht_israel a beauty supply store right up the block from me
- the_widening_gyre@oodiekins what is the name of the store? I'm in Europe and its horribly expensive buying oils, and a good recommend from other people is worth a buy rather than pot luck on the net. Maybe the store you go to has an online shop? Hoping so..
- oodiekins@applebunny2003 you are better off going on amazon to find them Hun
- terrell718Shoot I don't have locs but I wonder if this will work for my hair
- iamlarissasuzetteI love these!!! I'm trying to find more good products for my hair my hair got damaged from bleaching any other suggestions u have for hair growth or anything my hair use to so thick and long but everything is a learning lesson
- iamlarissasuzetteI use shea products also
- emt.89Will it work if you just wear regular braids @oodiekins
- oodiekinsYes of course @emt_55
Log in to like or comment.