- krist.bearden4076The mosh was crazy at Disturbed
- janessaj29Don't play other bands songs!!! I came to hear you!
- scratchcard6@janessaj29 I was totally saying the same thing. They rocked it out but I was like ok four covers in one performance is for artists who don't have a hundred of their own songs
- eddiecardwell@scratchcard6 They obviously covered Sound of Silence I'm assuming, but what were the others? I left after Zombie.
- scratchcard6@eddiecardwell they did NIN "Closer," u2 "Still haven't found what I'm looking for" and The Who FFS
- janessaj29@scratchcard6 Exactky! They have PLENTY of awesome shit to play.
- spoonfoyThey did 5 covers. They also played "Killing in the Name Of" by Rage. 5 covers in an 11 song set.....
- boobookittiefuckkAssholes dropped me head first -.- got a concussion. But totally worth it. Just dk how everyone can lift a bunch of big sweaty drunk men but not a 120 woman. You will get someone killed doing that. Before that, dropped me on another surfers face. Do yal even lift?
- karlpnickels@spoonfoy not sure where you got your count - i can name 11 original songs they played: The Light, The Vengeful One, Voices, The Game, Stupify, Down With The Sickness, Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible, Inside the Fire, Prayer and Liberate
- charityrstewart@boobookittiefuckk I know we almost dropped a hella ton of people because the ones behind us didn't let us know when somebody was coming. 😐
- boobookittiefuckkI know it couldn't be easy. I was a little bitter due to the pain at the time, but I've healed and I know it wasn't the peoples fault
- boobookittiefuckkIt got wild, was a blast!
- jbcfroggerI'm just not cut out for the front section. Tried it since my sons favorite group is disturbed. But I couldn't even enjoy the band or the show because I heard- watch out crowd surfer- more than the music. I lasted 3 songs and moved back to enjoy it more. Guess I'm getting too old for that part! Lol😂😂😂
Log in to like or comment.