groknationDo you know someone who is struggling with mental illness? If your answer is "no," you may want to pay closer attention. People struggle everywhere and we may not be able to see it. Here's guest writer Samantha Taylor with her first-person account about how she became aware of #mentalillness close to home. (Link in bio)
- erika_draven♡ it's a daily battle but I am beyond fortunate to have my daughter who helps and motivates me
- erobertson2013my child and husband suffer from clinical depression. i cannot find the words to explain how difficult it is to watch the people you love suffer in their own skin.
- areedesignLove this picture...represents feeling free...
- trixie895My daughter suffers from anxiety and depression. While I worked very hard to teach my girls to be independent and take care of themselves I have always been right they're if they needed me or needed guidance. Now that she is an adult I find it very hard to stand back and watch her struggle and not step in to help her help herself.
- gypsymama986THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! My parents were seeking help for my mental illness where no help was found from 1964-2006 when I was first diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Undiagnosed mental illness is horrible; for ALL concerned. I so appreciate you sharing your heart and your experience around this very much. I have been stigma/symptom free (mostly) since 2006 and my parents are finally able to be enjoying their retirement with the daughter they always had hope for. OxoxoX
Log in to like or comment.