susanlovesjackRead any good books lately?
- agus.giustozziThe questions of life by Fernando Savater
- my_novelesque_lifeTons...let me know if you ever want recommendations. Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates was one that left an impression. Also loved the writing in Just Mercy
- tutfrutiSO PRETTY🤓❗️💕
- warneruniverseShark Dialogues from Diana Davenport if you want sleepless nights cause u can't leave it.
- lenawallenholmCheck out Swedish Marianne Fredriksson. Her way with words is mesmerising. Some of her books are published in English. "Simon & the Oaks" is my favorite. "Hanna's daughters" is also very good. Have a good bookly summer. 😊🌻
- daretrostelThe Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck. It was a page turner even though I'm not quite sure why. Short read as well
- calleygirlcalThe Nest
- marialbudantasAll men of Genius by Lev A.C Roses its a very good book. I don't know if the name is correct because I read that in portuguese!
- vienna_schroeder@susanlovesjack Orlando - Virginia Woolf, or Just Kids by Patti Smith ❤
- richardeforbisThe Witches of Eastwick 😀
- spencerleek"Silent Pulse" and "Mastery" - both by George Leonard
- tinawargz@donjuans_reckless_son what does this mean
- enchanted923The Light Between the Oceans
- paynterboi1I have actually. Completely got pitched into a time of thinking about how we think. Wish I could visit that history in real time. Oh btw you are breathtakinangly beautiful.
- paynterboi1Like a beautiful candle you never want to blow out.
- elizabeth.clarkeSexy af
- riverflowsthroughitBehold the Dreamers: a Novel
- georgiehairandmakeupAbsolute stud! Much love from Australia.
Log in to like or comment.