maltreviewA #bottle of Pittyvaich outside what's left of Pittyvaich distillery - nothing really - which was closed in 1993. The #whisky was terrible. Note how dark the tree bark is - that black mould is caused by the evaporation from the surrounding warehouses.
#singlemalt #scotch #scotchwhisky #instagood #scotland #travel #instadram #instafood #instadrinks #drinks #whiskey #alcohol #whiskywithaview #closeddistillery
- astarrittThe Flora and Fauna range is one of the best things Diageo did.
- whisky_roverVile I dance upon its grave.
- pop__noirI agree with @astarritt in that Flora & Fauna being a great range, and it started my interest in whisky many years ago. @milroysofsoho used to stock quite a lot of the range, and I even went to a F&F tasting hosted by a lovely gentleman from Diageo. You could buy quite a lot of it for around £50 a bottle, which was my limit back then. And now look at the prices that some of the bottles go for! However in my early days of discovering and learning about whisky, even I knew Pittyvaich was just Pittycrap.
- taichi6565Lovely picture with a not so lovely spirit 😉
- maltreview@pop__noir a good range indeed - very pleasant on the whole. But this was - as expected- pants!
- maltreview@taichi6565 thanks - and yes!
Log in to like or comment.