tincanknitsThis year Em and I are going in for Me Made May in a small way....mini really! We love dressing our kiddos in a hand made wardrobe and so we are calling it #minimemademay
Join us and hashtag your tiny human wardrobe too!
- amymeesbeautiful!!! my kiddos too are almost all me mades all the time 😊
- julieknitsinparisSo much beauty !
- flossieinstitchesPerfect! Thank you!
- joya414The bottom left sweater (yellow and grey) what is that pattern?
- lindsayturtleOmg can you take a close up of that clayoquot hat in the links? I am making a sweater for my daughter in what looks like the exact same colour palette. I used Brooklyn tweed loft.
- sherwoodyarnwow gorgeous!
- fivemoredaysleftLove this!! My dream is to learn to knit well enough to make something for my son. 😊
- hellodarling_handmadeLove it!
- andknitI wish I still had a little one xx
- lalashaI can't stop looking at this and how cute everything.
- priestessravenMy tiny human is no longer tiny 😩 but I'm still making mini knits for unsuspecting babies that are coming 😉
- elianora89@theknittingnut Oh lord, these are cute
- emknud@cunningroze let's join the party!
- cunningroze@emknud those knits! And those tiny leggings!
- foxboyheartsowlgirlI'm so in! Well, not only for May. My goal is to reduce storebought stuff to a minimum.
- ness_fisherWe are in the process of renovating and I was moving out all the boxes. My son (7) has 4 large plastic tubs of knitwear, it's his life in knits. A lot more then I realised. Love kids in knits/handmade items
- eknitsLove this idea!
- ewewhoknitsI will be trying to do a mini chest for my new wee addition but since she's just born and has over 7 cardis I will start a fall knitting soon 😊
Log in to like or comment.