stephhuaAnd finally learning how to make mom's famous toyshan-style stir fried vermicelli glass noodles, an old Lee family recipe her grandmother (my great grandma) taught her #culinarymatriarchs 💪❤️
- pastrywithjennOh I loveee this!
- stephhua@jennyeesf it's so simple! I'll send you the recipe when I get a chance to write it up!
- pastrywithjenn@stephhua I sort of do something like this but with cabbage, mushrooms and err... That's all I remember haha
- stephhua@jennyeesf this is just dried scallops and green onion! And a few tricks of the trade 😉
- pastrywithjenn@stephhua does it get sticky at the end?
- stephhua@jennyeesf nope! Not sticky at all. It's a loose, dry, almost springy, dry stir fry.
- pastrywithjenn@stephhua I was going to say, I like it sticky, but maybe I'm cooking it wrong. 😳
- stephhua@jennyeesf haha I think the toyshan style is just drier, or at least the Lee family style is 😊
- lsolomon23@dara_ades need
- megsolebelloI want! 😋
- stephhua@jennyeesf btw, recipe is up on http://lickmyspoon.com/recipes/gratitude-mom-recipe-famous-toishan-style-stir-fried-vermicelli-glass-noodles-chow-fun-see/
Log in to like or comment.