anniskkDreamy blue smoothie bowl with banana, kiwi, lemon, edamame, spirulina and soygurt • topped with 'rawnola' (made with tigernut mylk pulp, oats, coconut, cacao nibs, banana and a date), hemp hearts, chia seeds, coconut, bee pollen, gojis, cloudberries, black currants and rainbow beet diamonds 💕 #breakfast
Some people meditate in the morning, I think creating a beautiful breakfast with love, intention and wholesome ingredients is just as mindful 🔮📿 #mindfuleating
- essentialoilsguideVery cute!
- mkmartello@anniskk Where do you get the ingredients to make these? I'd love to splurge one day and make myself one...they always look so yummy! 😊
- anniskkHi! I use very basic (seasonal) veggies/ berries/ fruit that can be found in almost any foodstore in Finland/ Scandinavia (but I've noticed when traveling that these berries are almost impossible to find elsewhere...check what kind of local ingredients you can find). I usually blend with natural yogurt or plant yogurt (choose your favourite 😌) - for the green powders/ other superfoods I use @organicburst, @cocovi_superfood and @nu3_fi most often ⭐️⭐️ @mkmartello
- anniskkAnd thank you 😌🙏🏻🙏🏻 @mkmartello
- nu3_fiNäyttää hyvältä!
- mkmartello@anniskk thank you!! I love your feed so much, keep it up! 😊
- ruusunmarjaOh my goodness how pretty this is!! 😍💙
- cassidy_coadhi @anniskk what did you use to get such a beautiful colour? Spirulina, if so any brands you would recommend for this colour? :)
- katerinakay3@tsarafilovic this insta 😍 so pretty!
- anniskk@cassidy_coad I use @organicburst 🐳🐳
- ninabchin@abbiebirtles @__jenstewart can we make these
- abbiebirtlesIt will not look like that if we do it @ninabchin @__jenstewart
- cassidy_coadThank you @anniskk
- iblamejacquelineWould you direct message me This recipe! Thank you! @anniskk
Log in to like or comment.