misszita7/100 Lego Wonderland: my nephews were kind enough to donate some of their lego to classrooms (any takers?) and my tech bins. I may have gotten a little carried away tonight. #procrastination #10x10themes #the100dayproject #lego @lego #flatlay #flatlays @flatlays
- aman2626@misszita we would love some over @aylesbury_knights our grade 1's loves building and exploring math concepts with them!
- jenniferhulleyI just love this! Visual Organization makes my type A creative brain happy, lol.
- misszitaAlthough even after an hour I have to admit I wanted them lined up straighter LOL @jenniferhulley 😁😳😒
- misszita@aman2626 I will hook you up with some. May be odd pieces. Just need to sort and clean then I'll send it your way.
- aman2626@misszita thanks so much!
- debbieaxiakLego looks great!! I'd love any extra Lego that you don't have a home for :)
- verioussmithGood one! Thank you.
- jenniferhulley@misszita I hate to tell you this but the more you shoot things form over head the worse it gets! Your ability to see lines and spaces gets better and you'll see the tiniest imbalances. It keeps me up at night, 😂 lol
- misszitaOh no @jenniferhulley 😢
- jenniferhulley@misszita hahaha it's not all bad, you'll make lovely images! And possibly become obsessed with balance in the rest of your life when doing things like arranging furniture...or maybe that's just me...😕 lol
Log in to like or comment.