daniellebwilsonMy bright-eyed beauty turned 8 yesterday! We took her to see Odysseo which is a Cirque du Soleil type show featuring horses. It was so magical! And she deserved some magic after the tough year she's had. Before becoming a mother, I expected to feel a great depth of love for my children-- which of course I do-- but what has surprised me is the great depth of pain I also feel on their behalf. It's terrifying sometimes to think about all the ways I might be failing this radiant daughter of mine. But then I remember to see her-- this kind, loving, curious, boisterous, sensitive person she is and will continue to become. And I know that she will be just fine in this world 💗. And at the end of the day, I think what will really matter is that she knows how loved she is. Avery you are so loved. Happy Birthday darling girl!
- mckennakennahollaHappy Birthday!! ❤❤❤❤❤
- rachelmaeligairiWe almost took Zoe to that! So fun. And I hear you on the parent guilt stuff, but I agree. Avery is the sweetest soul. And she looks like a gorgeous doll here. Happy birthday, Avery dear!
- betsycleggThis, and she, is beautiful. And so are you.
- light_and_inkJust the thought that you worry about falling short is a huge sign that you are doing your best. Plus I've heard you talk about your kids and it's always full of love. I'm so glad to know you. Happy birthday to your beautiful Avery.
- kathrynbutlerYes to all of this. Beautifully put. You are the mom meant for Avery. ❤️ It wasn't an accident she was sent to you. Happy birthday Avery! Can't believe you are 8!!!
- beeetyjSuch a beautiful girl, she always has been since I first started following you (I think it was when you were a contestant on PRAP?) sorry to hear she has had a tough year, I hope she is ok. Happy birthday Avery! 🎈
- susan.quebbemanHer eyes r full of wonder!
- annecropperI adore her so much!!!!!
- mama_longtalskiSending birthday hugs! 💗
- oxenoxenLucky girls to have each other. Looks like she had a great day!
- sordidsoxAww, I hope she had a great day.
- jennypwilkesShe looks five again in this pic. Makes me happy ☺️
Log in to like or comment.