cravingsinamsterdamGood morning! Here is a little video for those of you who asked how to make the #avocadorose from my baked eggs on sweet potato skins post. You need a sharp knife and a ripe avocado. But not too ripe otherwise it turns into mush.
- anna_clayton23@hayls_fervoy @bluejaeee
- c.r.a.v.i.n.g.s@apartment_bartender here ya go! Paola is really good at it. But the trick is peeling it from the husk first then slicing and arranging. It's actually not as hard as it seems but I haven't gotten too fancy with it yet.
- email@example.com sorcery
- girlslove2run@uitpaulineskeuken @zheeagle zo dus...
- girlslove2run@healthyfans dit kun jij ook wel toch?!
- renaldo_17@bianca_1201 😍😍😍
- lucy.jh.brownWe should try this next @averyyoliver
- firstname.lastname@example.org definitely
- brannongram🤘🏽🤘🏽 Avocado flowers! @leannemo19
- lulu_lisha@cravingsinamsterdam do you cut all the way down through the avocado or just partly down? Excited to try this!
- cravingsinamsterdam@osimp like this.
- alex_dabbedYou make it look easy
Log in to like or comment.