ridecannondaleCross Country race courses of the world are changing. It’s time to adapt so you can overcome all that lay before you. That sketchy climb. Those steep descents.
All can be tamed and claimed with what’s next from Cannondale. Don’t get left in the dust. #builtforXXC
- kaszmaniandevilDidn't the Trigger 29 kinda do all that??
- nicholasmhaXXC = Dragging your wheel on descents? Flow it, don't mow it!
- andykeay@nicholasmha seconded!
- aubradoss@kaszmaniandevil that's why I have mine.
- ttron88@chrisjbowie this looks a bit like @petosagan
- ethanlaekSICK BIKE CONTROL, LOCKING A REAR WHEEL UP IS SUPER HARD
- opignonlibre29+ ?
- mogwireThe new #scalpel2017 is on its way... #ridecannondale #bikeporn
- s_as_in_shark@ethanlaek the point is to show the new Enve 05 wider rims, and Czero aren't on the top model anymore.
- thesoiledchamois@ridecannondale Nice work on the XXC name. I loved XXC racing (epics, marathons, endurance racing) so much I ran a magazine for over five years called XXC Magazine. You're welcome. You could have at least Googled the name. Jerks.
Log in to like or comment.