laurenepbathOkay so I told you all I was camping in Karijini right? This is my tent. It was erected before I arrived, there were two camp beds inside, one done up with a real pillow and doona. Within the area we had a kitchen with fresh meals prepared by camp host Sonia and a kitchen cabinet stocked with snacks including home baked cookies. So yeah, I was camping but was it really camping? Lol. This was all a part of the VIP camp city experience for the Karijini Experience. @australiasnorthwest #karijiniexperience
- cbezerraphotosJust a great experience
- sanguine.j@loaf_made stars are love❤️
- sylgrAwesome L!!!
- bjwr1951Stunningly Beautiful Lauren!!!😊👍🙏🏻
- riri_lightboxSounds fun!!
- globalfarmLooks great! Wonderful shot! 👍👍😍
- smafflesWhat a beautiful place to camp out. 😍
- mumumuleaf👍👍👍👍 beautiful
- australiasnorthwestLove this image and loved that campsite erected just for teh Karijini Experience!
- ahmed_alhablani@laurenepbath hi the picture is very good what's the camera used
- josh_burney@reilly_willis @ljmolly lets do this!
- ljmolly@josh_burney YASSS
- alamar9#CAMPY my kind of Camping... Awesome Colors & Sky!
- stephbetravelHaha, nothing like a little glamping! Those stars aren't half bad either :)
- soniawilkespowellWelcome xx
- markajones64Love this composition great work!
Log in to like or comment.