laurenmacyogaIt's funny and sad that I used to think that yoga was just about light stretching and weird breathing. Then I went upside down, and my yoga practice was never the same. I tackled head stands in about a week, and I'm THIS close to forearm stands. I love my practice ❤️😊
#yoga #yogaeverydamnday #yogi #yogagirl #yogalife #yogalove #yogalifestyle #yogisofig #yogaeverywhere #yogainspiration #yogapose #yogaeveryday #namaste #inversionjunkie #fit #yogafun #yogapants #yogaaddict #headstand #yogapractice #yogilove
- bryangwinyogaNice :)
- spirituallyflyawesome sauce!
- ffitapparelAww cool
- shoppingaddictedmarshmallowI've always wanted to try yoga but have absolutely no balance. And your view is amazing!
- laurenmacyogaBalanced is learned! I know that because I am super clumsy and have no balance whatsoever. But yoga is totally different! Focus and hard work will take you places 😉 @shoppingaddictedmarshmallow
- shoppingaddictedmarshmallowI'll have to give it a try then. 😊
- livvyjaynehillThis is so good!!!
- bailey_wynn_Any tips for getting upside down?! I want to start working on it I just feel like it's impossible!!!
- laurenmacyogaYeah girl! Start with getting into "tripod" first, and then tripod headstand. Practice on a wall to get used to being upside down, but I would really encourage you to move away from the wall and onto some comfortable carpet or grass after a few tries, because you will learn SO much faster that way! @bailey_wynn_
- laurenmacyoga@jessicaolie has a book called @letsstartyoga that helped me tremendously to learn the basics. That was her tip for moving against the wall. It has helped me learn forearm stands in less than a WEEK! @bailey_wynn_
- kaylawilliamsyogaThis looks amazing! 😍😍 Do you feel like the letsstartyoga ebook is worth the cost? I've been contemplating buying it but can't decide!
- laurenmacyoga@kaylawilliamsyoga yes I was also hesitant, because she doesn't have a money back guarantee (because of the "nature of online products"), which as an online business owner myself, I think is bad customer service, but I still think it's worth it. Her tips aren't mind blowing or anything, but they really did give me the flexibility fundamentals to jumpstart my own practice. I was a little lost before I found it. So despite that, I still recommend it unless you feel comfortable with your flexibility progression 😊
- kaylawilliamsyogaThanks for the info @laurenmacyoga! ❤️
- nicolemilleryogaThis is beautiful!!!
- theeyogavibeLike it!
- oopsangelWOW I SAW YOUR COMENT ON MY PAGE AND GURL YOU'RE THE ONE INSPIRING ME NOW
Log in to like or comment.