loving_earthRaw mocha cheesecake, Yes please @aconsciouscollection 🍫☕️🍰
½ cup almonds
½ cup Desiccated Coconut
8-10 Medjool dates
2 cups soaked cashews
½ lemon juice
⅓ cup Coconut Oil
⅓ cup rice malt syrup or Coconut Nectar
1 vanilla bean
1 tbs maple syrup
2 espresso shots
1 tbs Cacao Powder
1 tbs maple syrup
Bake the following ingredients at 180 degrees Celsius for 5mins.
2 tsp Coconut Oil
1 tsp maple syrup
pinch of sea salt
Place all base ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles a crumble like texture and sticks together. Add a couple of tsp of water if mixture needs a little more hold. Press into a lined spring board tin and place in the freezer.
Meanwhile place all Filling 1 ingredients in a high quality blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Remove tin from freezer and pour half the filling mixture on top of the base and place back in the freezer to set for around half an hour.
Add the remaining Filling 2 ingredients to your left over filling 1, mix well. Add to the top of your cake once chilled to prevent layers from mixing into each other. Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- firstname.lastname@example.org yes 😍
- lifewiththeelysWill you ship to the US? Just tried to order online and didn't see the option. Lmk!
- waiwah280@when_coursemates_aresouffle something like PANA chocolate
- brittanyseabrook@nattie_f 😍
- mukiwaruOhhh yeah ! @textilesdebarrios
- persiangirl07@snoopyvegan 🙀🙀🙀
- jessicarevellfoodfitBeautiful 😋
- zenithwater_Can't wait to try this!
- alenafoodphotoWould love to try 😍
- romysoper@chiaradxloia let's make this
- zenmercedesWe have to make this too...I mean you have to😄@bleachbaby
- lulafitnessThis looks insanely delish
- maren003Looks delicious.
- eemmm__Or this 😊 @lizziee_b
- theshrinkingmummy@lindsy_paleolifestyle I think I need to make this for us!!
- kiniasyposzI need do it! 😍
Log in to like or comment.