greenpeaceThe Tapajós River basin, one of the most biodiverse areas of the Amazon rainforest is under threat. The Brazilian government is planning a massive hydropower project that would flood an area of rainforest the size of New York City, threatening the livelihoods of the Indigenous Munduruku People, who have lived along the Tapajós River for centuries.
The project is also attracting the interest of a number of Brazilian and foreign companies.Take action to stop business from profiting off of Amazon destruction >> http://www.tapajos.org/global
#Damnthedam #amazon #tapajos #indigenous #culture #nature #animal #environment #biodiversity #brazil #rainforest #forest #activism #river #biodiversity #conservation #tree
- soniaoleaferrerasMatando Tapajós. La vida. El aire. La historia. La cultura. Los #DerechosHumanos
- patty2fattydtbI wish green peace would bring up animal agriculture. A huge difference could be made with a organization as big as this.
- andreita_t04Help us to protect #sierradelamacarena in Colombia! Is a natural reserve that goverment wants to use to extract oil!
- anon.eTerrible. Humans have become so stupid in the last 30 years.
- eng.florestalBrasil aew
- ingenuosassave the amazon in 2016
- epic_linzy@humairakhan_ 💚
- michi_w14That's not fair!
- me.nature_All for meat industry :(
- olivia.valleewhats sad is this is all because of livestock yet in a documentary about the effects of meat and dairy production, your company refused to speak with him. It all leads back to wealth and corporate greed, I'm sure many global environmental organizations get their funding from meat Industry therefore cannot speak badly upon it. and it makes me sad
- ccarolinemoraesNão vamos deixar eles fazerem isso! Isso é covarde!
- elisaprawE o agronegócio???????
- sophiewillsher_animal agriculture accounts for 51% of the deforestation of the Amazon rainforest? GREENPEACE WAKE UP AND FACE THE FACTS. Stop hiding behind Corrupt governments incessant drive for profit and the unrealistic goals of feeding human consumption. TURNING A BLIND EYE DOENST HELP, you can't call yourself an environmental protection group if you refuse to embrace these facts and educate the public
- isaferreira2121Vao arrumar o que fazer!!!
- pub.mike@sophiewillsher_ its even more than that and the carbon equivalent greenhouse gas emissions from the animal agriculture is causing major global warming and pretty much destroying everything on earth even if we stopped using all oil and gasses right now by 2030 we will hit the max gigatons of carbon we can have 556gtc
- sophiewillsher_@fuckdahpolice It's unbelievable how man people can't understand and are unwilling to understand these facts!
- pub.mike@sophiewillsher_ the USs FDA(Food And Drug Administration) is run by people that work for the companys making the food and drugs which is absolutely ridiculous and the wealthiest people pretty much control everything in the media and probably are paying organization's like this to turn a blind eye
- karinavf6What about agriculture? It's about time Greenpeace starts doing something about it
- tarciziobVão trabalhar cambada de vagabundos
Log in to like or comment.