kristinespinassePlanting a row of blueberries, parallel to the Meyer lemons above our driveway. The sunflowers are coming up in between the row! #permaculture
- kristinespinasse@andrewganssle Thanks!👍
- south_of_france_so🌸bonjour, est ce que votre domaine se visite ?🌸
- kristinespinasse@pamelamaher No bird problem with last year's planting, and no deer. We do have a golden retriever. foodie, though....
- kristinespinasse@south_of_france_so Oui! On organise les visites par RDV. Pourriez-vous venir ce vendredi? On a une visite à 15 heures 😀. Il y aura encore des visits en mai....
- pamelamaher@kristinespinasse and Smokey can have whatever he wants!
- south_of_france_so🌸oui avec plaisir quelle est votre adresse ?🌸
- kristinespinasse@south_of_france_so Super! Envoyer, SVP, in email à jm
- kristinespinasse@south_of_france_so envoyez un email à email@example.com. Hâte de vois voir.😄
- kristinespinasse@pamelamaher Yes 💞💞
- south_of_france_so🌸done 😃🌸
- kristinespinasse@maryam_rmz63 Thanks 🌸🙋💛
- kristinespinasse@south_of_france_so Happy to finally meet you. See you Friday!
- chezperrierBravo! Miam, miam ! 👏
- sybes14Looks like Heaven!
- unstuckcreativeBeautiful - colors of an artist's palette!
- bnobleallenA very fruitful endeavor indeed! We are retired blueberry farmers here in NJ- Blissful Bee Blueberries is our farm name-so would that translate to "heureux abeille myrtille" in French? Love the French word for blueberries- and they truly are bits of the sky fallen to Earth. One of our favorite recipes is for our fresh blueberry sauce to serve over puffy Dutch Baby pancakes for brunch- you will love having fresh berries plucked right from the bush and they are so good for you too! Blessings on your new blueberry plants!
- lradams10Beautiful 💙🍇🍅🍓🍒🍋
- kristinespinasse@bnobleallen Thank you, Brenda. I was discouraged by others, who said blueberries would not grow here (not the right soil. And initially I lost a few plants (inconsistent watering!) But then I planted 3 more last year and kept adding coffee grounds and orange peel--and they produced a promising little crop! I was amazed and delighted. So a few days ago I bought 10 more plants. I now have woodchips, too!
Log in to like or comment.